THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 1, 2009

Queen B!


Or Queen A, or C...whatever you want! I've been having sooo much fun doing my own graphics I've decided to come up with cute decorative initials to make into pendants. Since I will be giving "Queen B's" birthday present to her in the morning I figured it was safe to go ahead and post pictures of the jewelry I've made for her! I'm really excited!!! I hope she loves it! These pendants can be worn on just a plain chain or with a stone necklace as shown below. I'm taking custom orders so email me at DoubleHHobbies@hotmail.com with details on what you're interested in! I can do all colors and have so many different stones to choose from! The initials may vary...I don't like to do the same thing twice!



Brandi's necklace/bracelet set! I like it so much I'm going to make myself one!

And earrings to match!

0 comments: