THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Love them Trailer Trash Toes!

Okay, so I know I've already posted one blog tonight, but I just had to get this off my chest...er....or I guess FEET!

I was at Walmart this evening in the automotive department in search of some carpet stain cleaner (two kids remember!). While scanning the isle for the best product on the market I noticed another younger man sort of pacing back and forth behind me...stopping every now and then but always looking down at the floor. He was sweating quiet profusely and looking extremely nervous...almost guilty. Not wanting to be rude I pretended to not notice and eagerly picked up bottles, reading labels and fidgeting with whatever I could but casually making my way to another isle. Sure enough he follows me continuing to do the same thing. This goes on for 5 minutes. When I really did find what I was looking for I guess it appeared I was paying more attention to the product than to him at this point. He then took that window of opportunity to make his move...he bent down like he was going to get something from the bottom shelf directly next to me and then he reached over and CARESSED MY FOOT! I kid you not! I was stunned...I just stood there, he just smiled and then casually said "Oh, I'm sorry!" and walked away. I can't make this shiz-nit up! Now I've heard of people with foot fetishes, but like the Lochness Monster or Courtney Love's bra, I just thought they were a myth. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought my trailer trash toes would fall victim to such a violation!

I'm scheduling an immediate pedicure first thing tomorrow morning...and when they ask if I would like the sea scrub I'm going to pull out a Brillo pad as well! So ladies with adorable piggy's...BEWARE. There is a man running loose in Walmart as we speak just waiting to fondle your tootsies!!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Holy cow..I am dying over here..that is hilarious!!! (yet so creepy!!)
Thanks for sharing!!

DoubleHHollysHobbies said...

I'm glad you find it amusing Steph! I drove 20 minutes out of my way to go to ANOTHER Walmart for my latest shopping adventure. I just wasn't taking chances of my newly painted toes being molested again...thankfully there were no perverts at that particular Walmart...So I'm thinking its well worth the extra mileage! ;)