THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My BUBBLES!!!




I've been seeing these lately on the craft forums and was dying to try them out! So here it is...my handmade glass bubble magnets! I'm selling the whole box of 16 "Spring Blossom" magnets for $8.00. I'll be adding them to the website later tonight.






I'm in the process right now of making Farryn glittery alphabet magnets to help practice her ABC's! She's loving them so far!

When I can find some extra time in the next few weeks I'm planning on learning to solder so as soon as I get that art down I'll be making my own custom soldered bubble pendants and cowgirl collage shadow box pendants! Pray for me...I just know I'm gonna burn myself!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

These are so stinking cute!!!
(yeah...I can finally comment!!!)