THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Holly-ness!

Here I go..."Throwin' seven different kinds of smoke!!!" ;) I was watching You, me and Dupree the other day suddenly decided to decorate a new diaper bag for myself! I don't know what it is but there is just something about any Kate Hudson movie that seem to spark my creativity! I once created 5 necklaces/bracelet sets while watching How to lose a guy in 10 days...for the eleventy-billion-th time!
I had been wanting a new diaper bag for sometime now but had not found the perfect one. My original bag was ridiculously expensive and custom made to match my lil' cowgirl's bedding from a lady on Ebay. I waited 6 weeks to finally get the thing in and within the first 20 minutes of using it the adorable decorative button (my favorite part of the whole bag) fell off! Problems with this oh so cute bag have been unraveling (literally) ever since! So the search began last week. I'm sooo picky when it comes to my accessories and since my husband refuses to carry a diaper bag anyways I wanted to go as girly as possible this time! I searched high and low, near and far and almost gave up! The first one I found that I actually liked was too small...the next one was too big...and then finally 2 days ago I found one that was juuuussssttt riiiggghhttt. But just BORING! So I got out my beads and crystals and WA-POW! Here is the result...

Each bead is indidually sewed on as well as secured with the toughest glue on the market! So fear not....these lil babies aren't going anywhere!







I'm still debating if I'll even add this to the website as an option to buy. I might take custom orders but I have no idea how much to charge for this... the beads alone to make it were well over $40.00 not to mention I had to endure and entire movie with that cutesy lil Kate in order to get this thing finished...it was just such a chore to make!! ;)

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is SOOOOO YOU!!